COVID-19 Information and Resources
Testing On Campus:
Long Beach Department of Health & Human Services is offering COVID-19 testing for CSULB Students, Faculty, Staff & Community. This is free with or without insurance. Testing is located in the Student Recreation & Wellness Center (SRWC) entry plaza.
- Wednesday 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm (Testing ends May 10th)
Testing At Student Health Services:
Testing for COVID-19 at CSULB Student Health Services is available. Please call 562.985.4771 for testing appointments and additional information.
Testing Off Campus:
If you currently live in Long Beach, Signal Hill, Compton, Paramount, or Lakewood, choose Free Testing for COVID-19 in Long Beach.
If you develop emergency warning signs for COVID-19, you should get medical attention immediately. Emergency warning signs include:
- Trouble breathing
- Persistent pain or pressure in the chest
- New confusion
- Inability to be roused/awakened
- Bluish lips or face
Call 911 if you have a medical emergency: Notify the operator that you have, or think you might have, COVID-19. If possible, put on a cloth face covering before medical help arrives.
- Centers for Disease Control COVID-19 Information
- COVID-19 Self-Check
- Long Beach Department of Health and Human Services
- Los Angeles County Public Health Department
- Orange County Public Health Department
- Riverside County Public Health Department
- San Bernardino County Public Health Department
- Santa Clarita Emergency Updates