Other Visa Types

While there are other employment based visa categories are available, including O, TN, and E-3, California State University, Long Beach (CSULB) is only able to sponsor tenure-track faculty positions in the H-1B visa category at this time.

CSULB is unable to sponsor the O, TN, or E-3 visa categories for tenure-track faculty positions. 

Additional information and eligibility requirements for employment based visa categories can be found on the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services website.