View the recorded Virtual Information Session to learn about CSULB study abroad program types, transferring classes, and financial aid options.
CSULB Exchange and Semester Programs:
- 2.75-3.0 GPA
- Sophomore/junior/senior class standing
CSU System-wide Programs:
- 2.75 GPA (some countries require a 3.0 GPA)
- Students may study in English in most locations and many are open to sophomores.
- Certain programs require 2 years of a foreign language and a junior class standing.
- Eligibility will vary by program.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an appointment.
- The email must include:
- your major
- the country or region where you hope to study abroad
- the semester or year when you plan to go abroad.
- A Study Abroad team member will reply with instructions on scheduling the advising appointment.
You will receive information about how to access the application in your meeting with the Study Abroad Advisor.
Meet with your major/minor Academic Advisor to discuss CSULB course equivalencies for the program you have selected and complete the online application.