MS Marketing Analytics Program Details
Applicants to this program must:
- Earn a Bachelor's degree in Marketing from an accredited university OR
- Successfully complete MKTG 500 - Marketing Concepts, or the equivalent, at an AACSB-accredited school with a B or better. Students must submit a transcript and class syllabus to the Graduate Office for verification. Newly admitted students who do meet this requirement will complete MKTG 500 during the Summer session before formal admission in the Fall semester.
- Small to medium class sizes (25-35)
- Dedicated program advisors that work with your through your program
- Bootcamp will be offered to incoming MSMA students (8 hours)
- Social networking events Toastmasters, alumni mixers, student organizations, and more
- Get to know faculty, fellow students, and alumni of the program
- Develop skills needed to hit the ground running in the program:
- Teams and team-based learning
- Harvard case discussion method
- Enhance Excel skills
Graduate Business Career Services
- Online Career Assessment with Career Leader software helps you clarify your goals.
- Customized 1-on-1 career coaching.
- Mock interviews to improve interviewing skills.
- Resume coaching and Resume Book, which exposes your resume to hundreds of potential employers.
- Mentorship program matches you with alumni from our business community.
- Company visits to introduce you to potential employers.
- To learn more, visit our Graduate Business Career Services
Fall Admittance. Please review Admission Information for General Application Requirements for the program