Applicants to this program must possess either
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing from an accredited university OR
- MKTG 500 - Marketing Concepts or the equivalent at an AACSB-accredited school with a B or better prior to admission. Students must submit a transcript and class syllabus to the program manager for verification.
- Small to medium class sizes (25-35)
- Dedicated program advisors that work with your through your program
- Bootcamp will be offered to incoming MSMA students (8 hours)
- Social networking events Toastmasters, alumni mixers, student organizations, and more
- Get to know faculty, fellow students, and alumni of the program
- Develop skills needed to hit the ground running in the program:
- Teams and team-based learning
- Harvard case discussion method
- Enhance Excel skills
Graduate Business Career Services
- Online Career Assessment with Career Leader software helps you clarify your goals.
- Customized 1-on-1 career coaching.
- Mock interviews to improve interviewing skills.
- Resume coaching and Resume Book, which exposes your resume to hundreds of potential employers.
- Mentorship program matches you with alumni from our business community.
- Company visits to introduce you to potential employers.
- To learn more, visit our Graduate Business Career Services
Fall Admittance. Please review Admission Information for General Application Requirements for the program