“I think MBAs would benefit greatly from general background in data science – understanding that data is the new currency in business and that the ability to exploit the data available to you as an organization (e.g. from enterprise systems, IoT devices, customers, competitors) is a key competitive advantage.” Michael Wang (CIO & VP of Digital Innovation, Epson)
- First-year core courses: Disruptive technology is integrated into the curriculum. We highlight the impact of disruptive technology in the rapidly changing business environment.
- Second-year courses: Sustainability (ESG) and disruptive technology are integrated to solve business problems in a way to have a positive impact on society, the environment, and profits.
- Learn how to integrate sustainability in all dimensions of your business.
- Gain a global perspective on sustainability with your international study abroad trip.
- Develop the technical skills needed to “exploit the data available in your organization”.
- Develop innovative solutions for your organization with experiential consulting projects that integrate ESG and disruptive technology.
- Advance your career with targeted resources that will open doors for you to succeed.
First Year of Program
- GBA 599 – Intro to Data-driven Technologies
- MGMT 500 - Business Policies, Operations and Organizations
- ACCT 500
- MKTG 500
Spring Terms 3 & 4 (2 classes each term)
- ACCT 610 – Managerial Accounting and Control
- IS 601 - Quantitative Methods for Managerial Decision Making
- MKTG 661 - Seminar in Marketing Policies
- IS 602 – Management of Information Systems
- HRM 652 - Seminar in Human Resources Management
- FIN 501 – Financial Management Concepts
- FIN 600 - Seminar in Business Finance
- GBA 600 – Sustainability and the Business Organization I
Spring Terms 7 & 8 (2 classes each term)
- MGMT 647 - Seminar in Strategic Management
- GBA 601 - Sustainability and the Business Organization II
- GBA 690 – Seminar in an MBA International Experience (Abroad Trip)
- GBA 699 – Integrated Analysis (Capstone)
NOTE: The four-course sequence of GBA 600, 601, 690, and 699 is designed to strengthen the students’ business knowledge through an integrative teaching approach. The courses are team taught by experts in accounting, microeconomics, marketing, strategy, and finance while integrating sustainability and disruptive technology practices across each of these functional areas. Experiential client projects address a business problem using the skills that students have developed to solve business problems.