The Accelerated Full-time MBA (AMBA) program focuses on Entrepreneurship and Innovation. It prepares you with the quantitative and analytical skills that you need to start your career as an Entrepreneur (innovating by starting your business) and Intrapreneur (innovating within an established company).
- Identify new venture opportunities through the lean start-up method.
- Learn how to write a business plan.
- Learn how to Bootstrap, to raise Angel and Venture capital to finance your start-up.
- Learn how to bring ideas for new products and services to market.
- Learn how to manage small business and large business ventures.
- Cohort-based model consisting of 48 units
- 21-month program beginning fall semester
- Textbooks, instructional materials, simulations, and campus parking paid
- Breakfast and/or lunch provided when meeting on-campus
- Expand your global knowledge through our International trip
- Access to an extensive CSULB alumni network
- Career opportunities with corporate entities, financial firms, and government authorities.
- Career advising and other workshops available
Fast Track for College of Business Undergraduates
CSULB College of Business undergraduates can apply for the Fast Track program before graduation. Learn more about the advantages of entering our Fast Track Application.
This frameset document contains: