The Accelerated Full-time MBA (AMBA) program focuses on Entrepreneurship and Innovation. It prepares you with the quantitative and analytical skills that you need to start your career as an Entrepreneur (innovating by starting your business) and an Intrapreneur (innovating within an established company).
- Develop an idea for a new business
- Identify new venture opportunities through the lean start-up method
- Learn how to write a business plan
- Learn how to finance your start-up
- Learn how to bring ideas for new products and services to market
- Learn how to manage small business and large business ventures
- Cohort-based model consisting of 48 units
- 21-month program beginning fall semester
- Textbooks and instructional materials, campus parking, some meals, and the cost of the international trip are all included in your tuition
- Access to the Apostle Incubator and the Sunstone Innovation Challenge is included in the program
- Expand your global knowledge through our International trip
- Support and guidance from our Graduate Business Career Staff to get an internship
- Access to an extensive CSULB College of Business alumni network
- Career opportunities with corporate entities, financial firms, and government authorities
- Career advising and other workshops available
Note: the roundtrip flight from LA to the study country are not included in your tuition.
Fast Track for College of Business Undergraduates
CSULB College of Business undergraduates can apply for the Fast Track program before graduation. Learn more about the advantages of entering our Fast Track Application.
This frameset document contains: