This resource section of our website includes adminstrative information and guidelines for CSULB department faculty and staff.
Procedures, forms and reports to support the administration of academic scheduling.
CSULB complies with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA) which affords students certain rights with respect to their education records. The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) also known as the “Buckley Amendment,” was established to protect the privacy of students.
CSULB offers Data Security and FERPA training through the CSU Training website, available in Single Sign-On.
- Data Security and FERPA (Login required)
Student Administration System (PeopleSoft)
The Student Administration system is CSULB's system that is used to maintain students' academic and financial information, generate administrative reports, and complete related business processes. This system is only available to authorized staff and faculty to support official university business.
Access and Training
- How to Request Access
- How to Register for Training
- Required Forms and Agreements for Student System Access Memo (PDF)
- Student Administration System FAQ
- For assistance logging in to Single Sign-On, please contact the Technology Help Desk.
- Multi-factor authentication (MFA) is required to log in to the Student Administration system. Details are available at Microsoft MFA.
- For questions about Student Administration system processes, please reach out to the point of contact on the Student Administration System Contacts page.