International Applicants - Graduate Programs in Business
General Admissions Process
Please note that applicants may only apply to one of our graduate business programs per admission cycle.
- Use Cal State Apply to file your application before the Application deadlines
- Pay a non-refundable $70 fee
- International Applicants seeking F1 visas are eligible for admission to the following programs:
- Day-Time Accelerated MBA
- Evening MBA
- MS Accountancy
- MS Financial Analytics - STEM-designated
- MS Information Systems - STEM-designated
- MS Marketing Analytics (1-year full-time track only) - STEM-designated
Meeting minimum and/or general requirements does not guarantee admission.
- Undergraduate GPA of 2.75 or greater
- GMAT/GRE Test Requirements Waived for Fall 2024
- Two letters of recommendation
- Short Answer Personal Statement
- Video Statement of Purpose
- Application FAQs
International Applicants are strongly encouraged to apply as early in the application period as possible (deadlines.) Once the applicant has been admitted and an I-20 has been issued, it can take several weeks to obtain a visa.
Along with the General Application Requirements, all international applicants to CSULB must submit the following checklist items:
- Meet the English language Requirement
- Submit original or certified copies of ALL OFFICIAL academic records, transcripts/individual marksheets, certificates, and diplomas.
- Applicants who have studied in the U.S. are required to have the institution(s) directly send their official transcript(s) to International Admissions. Opened transcripts are not considered official.
- English translations of all academic records and certificates/diplomas are required if they are in a language other than English. You can use Southern California Translation Service or Northern California Translation Service.
- Use WES (World Education Services) for 3rd party evaluation
- Await notification. Your application will be evaluated AFTER the application deadline