For all university updates regarding COVID-19, please visit Reuniting the Beach.
Several entities on-campus have developed lists of various resources.
This Student Resource List is the effort of Dr. Rashida Crutchfield, faculty member in the School of Social Work at CSULB. The list will be continually updated as new resources/supports become available.
CSULB's Division of Student Affairs has created this Student Resource Guide. The list will be continually updated as new resources/supports become available.
If you are in need of emergency services, submit an application for the Student Emergency Intervention and Wellness Program.
If you find yourself in a position to give, consider helping fellow CSULB students with the OneBeach Student Emergency Fund.
The CSU has established Student Support Services, such as health services and basic needs, that may be offered across CSU campuses. This means if you have relocated due to the pandemic and are closer to another CSU campus other than CSULB, you may be eligible to receive services at the campus closer to you. Please review the comprehensive list of services as well as the guidelines for each. Some services request a referral from the home campus (in this case CSULB) before seeking the services at another CSU.
Inside this care package, you will find tools and resources to support your physical and mental wellbeing. The interactive table-of-contents allows you to easily click throughout the document. Some highlights of this document include:
- CAPS virtual support groups and spaces
- SHS programs, services, and outreach events
- Mental Health & Wellness Resources available on campus
- YOU @ CSULB, a 24/7 resource that is completely customized to fit your needs
- Self-care micro power breaks – short videos or ideas to help you relax or recharge.
- SRWC featured events including virtual fitness classes and nutrition counseling