Beach Bucks are accessed through the Beach ID Card and can be used as an alternative form of payment on and off campus. You can deposit funds in the following ways:
- Click on Make a Guest Deposit
- Enter the student’s last name and ID number
- Select the deposit amount to be added to beach club
- Enter your billing information & click submit when finished
- Select next on the Transaction Approved page
- Select Make Deposit
- Send a receipt to your email & the transaction is complete
In Person at the ID Card Office
We are located on the second floor of the University Bookstore.
Through the App
- Search, “Blackboard Transact Mobile eAccounts" from your mobile app store.
- Download the, “Blackboard Transact Mobile eAccounts” app.
- Open the app, and search, “CSU Long Beach” in the “Select Site” option.
- Select, “CSULB eAccount Service Portal.”
- Sign into your BeachID account.
- (If you do not have a BeachID, go to deposit.beachid.com to create an account.)
- Select "Deposit" in the service option menu.
- Enter the amount you wish to add to your account, & select, "Make Deposit."
- (Note: Minimum deposit amount is $5.00.)
- To view your Beach Bucks balance, select, “Accounts” from the service option menu. Your updated balance will appear at the top of the screen.