Quality is Pride of Workmanship.
We rely on the strength and dedication of our employees to be successful. The proud determination towards student success and team atmosphere portrayed throughout Beach Shops is what makes working here so magnetic. Please review data on this page as it pertains to information and opportunities for our fabulous current employees.
Beach Shops employees will be required to report all COVID-19 positive cases via the chicklet labeled “Beach Shops COVID-19 Reporting” located in your Single Sign On (SSO) homepage at sso.csulb.edu. Upon completion, a member of the HR team will initiate a screening process to identify close contacts and assess symptoms.
If you have tested positive for COVID-19, please submit a report.
The below notices are for current and former employees of the Beach Shops.
2023 W-2 Distribution
2023 W-2s will be mailed by 01/31/2024, directly to the address that was on file in ADP at the end of 2023. To check the address your W-2 will be mailed to, please log on to ADP Workforce Now. A digital copy of your 2023 W-2 is also available now through ADP Workforce Now.
IRS Notice 797
You may be eligible for an Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC). Please view the following pages for more information:
Paychecks are distributed bi-weekly on Thursdays. For the complete list of dates, please refer to the 2024 Employee Payroll Schedule.
There are two options for employees to receive their pay checks.
- Direct Deposit - We encourage everyone to sign up for direct deposit. This will ensure that your paycheck is distributed directly to your bank account on pay day.
- U.S. Mail - Employees who do not sign up for direct deposit will receive a physical paycheck via U.S. Mail. All physical checks will be sent directly to the address that is on file in ADP. Paychecks will be put in the mail on pay day, so please allow a few days for receipt.
To sign up for Direct Deposit, complete the Direct Deposit Enrollment Form (PDF) and submit it to Human Resources along with a voided check or an official statement from your bank with your name, routing, and account information, for verification purposes. Once you submit the information, it will take a full pay period to process this change, so you will receive a physical paycheck via U.S mail until it is active.
For questions regarding this options or our social distancing efforts please contact our HR office at (562) 985-7953 or via email at BeachShopsHR@csulb.edu.
- Visit sso.csulb.edu and use your campus credentials to login
- Click on the CSULB Parking tile to access your personal parking portal
Add a Permit
- At the top of the page, click on the “Permits” drop-down menu and click “Get Permits”.
- Read the information on the next page and click “Next”.
- Under “Employee Permits” select “Employee Permit Payroll Deduction – Non-Expiring” (this will enroll you in the payroll deduction plan).
- If you wish to pay for a permit monthly, you can select the “Employee Permit Monthly” for the appropriate month. You will have to re-purchase the permit for each month that you will be parking on campus.
- Check the box to confirm you have read and agree to the regulations and click “Next”.
- The following screen will confirm that your permit is active.
- Follow the next steps to add a vehicle to your account.
Add a Vehicle to your permit
- At the top of the page, click on the “More” drop-down menu and click “Vehicles”
- At the bottom of the page, click “Add Vehicle”
- On the next page, enter the information for your vehicle and click “Next” when finished
- Once you submit the information, click “Next” to add the vehicle to your permit
- You will receive confirmation that your vehicle has successfully been added to your current permit.
* To avoid receiving citations, please remember to visit the parking portal and update your vehicle information, if you change vehicles.
As one of the largest employers of students on campus, Beach Shops is committed to supporting student success by:
training student employees with life and career skills;
providing flexible work schedules;
funding scholarships; and
supporting programs that promote student success.
We applaud internal hires and want our student, part-time, and full time staff to grow and excel. For the most up-to-date internal positions, please contact the HR office directly. Search open positions.
Workers' Compensation Information
Directions to Akeso Occupational Health Clinics
5203 Lakewood Blvd., STE B
Lakewood, CA 90712
17122 Beach Blvd., #104
Huntington Beach, CA 92647
17232 Red Hill Ave.
Irvine, CA 92618
7300 Alondra Blvd., Suite 100
Paramount, CA 90723
Accident Form and Reports