The Honors Peer Mentoring Program (HPMP) is designed to enhance the first year experience of incoming University Honors students. HPMP provides support and resources to encourage student engagement and maintain academic achievement throughout the year. Mentees in the program will be able to do the following:
- Receive advice and support from experienced Honors students
- Gain awareness of campus resources
- Develop communication and study skills
- Develop useful tools to address personal and academic issues
Additionally, HPMP provides opportunities for professional development. As result of participating in the program, Mentors are able to contribute to their personal growth and do the following:
- Develop leadership and management qualities
- Improve interpersonal skills and communication
- Increase confidence and understanding of campus resources
- Assist fellow Honors students in accomplishing personal and academic goals
How to Get Involved
- Interested in becoming a Mentor or Mentee? Contact email@example.com.
- Mentor applications will be made available in Spring 2018.