Questions or Concerns?
- Email us at WRHC2024@csulb.edu
- If you plan to drive to campus, you can buy a day permit ($15) and park in one of the General Parking lots (G1 or G3) are closest to the University Student Union (USU) where the conference will be held.
- Day Permits can be purchased touch-free via the Parkmobile App or from a nearby parking pay station. CSULB uses a completely paperless permitting system called License Plate Recognition (LPR). No plastic hangtags, stickers, or paper permits are issued or required. Your license plate will function as your parking permit.
- All pay stations are cashless, they accept credit cards and debit cards. If paying cash, please visit the Visitor Information Center (VIC). Please note that all pay stations on campus are paperless. If you require a receipt, please email us at ParkingGeneral@csulb.edu with your request and a receipt will be provided for you.
- Most certainly! We would be delighted to have you bring your friends and loved ones to our conference. However, keep in mind that everyone needs to register, accordingly.
- Presenters must bring their posters already printed and ready to hang for the poster presentations. Poster printing will not be available on site. You may want to use a poster tube to transport your poster so it does not get damaged.
If you have prepared your presentation via a multimedia interface, such as PowerPoint, Prezi, Google Slides, etc., you may either:
1. Bring your own laptop with the appropriate compatibility (for instance, if you need a hookup to our projectors, please ensure that your computer either has an HDMI port, or you bring a dongle which allows HDMI connections)
2. Bring along a USB flash drive that contains your presentation, and we can be sure to provide you the appropriate hardware to have your presentation appear stellar!
3. Upload your presentation to the WRHC presenter folder as backup.
We will provide accouterments to hang all posters. Your posters should meet the guidelines set forth in the Call for Papers.
- The Long Beach Hilton does not offer an airport shuttle. From the airport, you will need to arrange to take a shuttle, taxi, city bus, Uber/Lyft to get to downtown Long Beach. Long Beach Transit line 111 costs $2 and will take about 45 minutes from the airport to downtown.
Early bird (October 2023-February 2024):
- Student fee is $185
- Faculty/Staff fee is $205
Regular Registration (March 1-15, 2024):
- Student fee is $200
- Faculty/Staff fee is $225
Requests for conference refunds must RECEIVED in the office prior to conference.
- March 1, 2024 – Full refund, less a $50 per person administrative fee
- March 15, 2024 – 50% refund, less a $50 per person administrative fee
- After March 25, 2024– No Refunds
Refunds will be issued approximately 4-6 weeks after the conclusion of the conference.