The conference registration fees are the following:
Early bird (October 2023-February 2024):
- Student fee is $185
- Faculty/Staff fee is $205
Regular Registration (March 1-15, 2024):
- Student fee is $200
- Faculty/Staff fee is $225
Requests for conference refunds must RECEIVED in the office prior to conference.
- March 1, 2024 – Full refund, less a $50 per person administrative fee
- March 15, 2024 – 50% refund, less a $50 per person administrative fee
- After March 25, 2024– No Refunds
Refunds will be issued approximately 4-6 weeks after the conclusion of the conference.
- The WRHC 2024 Conference provides an opportunity to engage with honors students, faculty and staff from its 13-member Western states at The Beach (California State University, Long Beach). You will enjoy sharing your research and innovative ideas while building your CV and expanding your professional network.
- Located in Los Angeles County, the City of Long Beach is one of Southern California’s most ethnically and culturally diverse cities with its own port and representation from many corners of the world including Cambodia Town. Here you can access many city attractions including the Aquarium of the Pacific, the Queen Mary, Museum of Latin American Art, and much more. Additionally, you will be exposed to our large, comprehensive, public university where we seek to enrich students’ lives through globally informed, inspiring educational experiences that prepare students for the public good.
- We invite you to participate in pre or post conference exploration including an optional visit to the Aquarium of the Pacific where you will be able to enjoy over 100 exhibits and 19 habitats, including a shark lagoon, sea otter, penguin, and frog habitat.
- Through this student-focused conference, you will have an incredible opportunity to engage and learn from fellow students, faculty and staff while strengthening your professional profile and crafting joyful memories.