The following Mathematics and Statistics scholarships are applied to through the BeachScholarships system. Deadline to apply is March 2, 2020. Please see individual scholarships for eligibility criteria.
- Barbara Turner and Kenneth K. Warner Endowed Award in Mathematics: given to a senior or graduate student majoring in pure math
- Beach Promise Scholarship: given to an undergraduate student majoring in math
- Dan Martinez Endowment Scholarship: given to a junior or senior student majoring in math
- Mathematics and Statistics Department Scholarship: given to a student majoring in math
- Samuel Councilman Scholarship: given to a student majoring in math
The following scholarships are also available. No application is needed for these scholarships; they are awarded by their participants.
- Putnam Cassaday Scholarship: determined among the Putnam participants
- Lindgren Excellent Teaching Assistant Scholarship: determined among returning teaching assistants