The following Mathematics and Statistics scholarships are applied to through the BeachScholarships system.
- Mentored Excellence Toward Research and Industry Careers (METRIC): given to students majoring in science or math (special deadline of October 1). Learn more about METRIC program.
The following scholarships are typically available in early spring. Please see individual scholarships for eligibility criteria.
- Barbara Turner and Kenneth K. Warner Endowed Award in Mathematics: given to a senior or graduate student majoring in pure math
- Beach Promise Scholarship: given to an undergraduate student majoring in math
- Dan Martinez Endowment Scholarship: given to a junior or senior student majoring in math
- Mathematics and Statistics Department Scholarship: given to a student majoring in math
- Samuel Councilman Scholarship: given to a student majoring in math
The following scholarships are also available. No application is needed for these scholarships; they are awarded by their participants.
- Putnam Cassaday Scholarship: determined among the Putnam participants
- Lindgren Excellent Teaching Assistant Scholarship: determined among returning teaching assistants