The Master of Science in Finance (MSF) program at California State University, Long Beach (CSULB) is perfect for students who want to earn their degree in alignment with the Chartered Financial Analysts (CFA). The 12-month MSF program prepares students to analyze financial issues that are of interest to global corporations, financial institutions and international investors. The MSF curriculum prepares students with the knowledge needed to pass the CFA exams and earn CFA certification. This provides an excellent opportunity for MSF graduates working in financial services to advance their careers.
Features and Benefits
• Twelve-month program offers courses in the evening and Saturday morning
• Cohort-based model facilitates networking opportunities
• Opportunity to deal with real-life portfolios in the Beach Investment Group (B.I.G.) program
• CFA prep package is integrated into the program
• Access to an extensive CSULB alumni network
• Career advising and other workshops available
Fast Track For Undergraduates
If you are on CSULB College of Business undergraduate and you are interested in learning more about our Fast Track program.
"The CSULB Graduate Programs in Business instilled in me the spirit to succeed in business and the tools to do just that. Now there’s no opportunity in my field that is beyond reach. Go Beach; go anywhere.”