The Master of Science in Finance (MSF) program is for students and professionals who want to advance and develop their knowledge of financial issues and meet the requirements for CFA certification.
- Excellent opportunity for MSF graduates working in financial services to advance their careers.
- Enhanced ability to analyze financial issues of interest to major corporations, financial institutions, and international investors
Features and Benefits
- Cohort-based model consisting of 30 units
- 12-month program beginning fall semester
- Opportunity to deal with real-life portfolios in the Beach Investment Group (B.I.G.) program
- CFA prep package is integrated into the program
- Access to an extensive CSULB alumni network
- Career opportunities with corporate entities, financial firms, and government authorities.
- Career advising and other workshops available
Fast Track For Undergraduates
CSULB College of Business undergraduates can apply for the Fast Track program before graduation. Learn more about the advantages of entering our Fast Track Application.
"The CSULB Graduate Programs in Business instilled in me the spirit to succeed in business and the tools to do just that.Now there’s no opportunity in my field that is beyond reach. Go Beach; go anywhere.”