Our OMBA program is built upon the following Strategy Map:
“Developing 21st Century Business Leaders”
“Providing a Flexible Cost-Effective Format delivering High-Quality Business Skills”
Developing Quantitative Leaders possessing Analytic & Hard Skills
- Learning how to generate business through Innovation, product development, marketing, and sales.
- Learning how to validate or invalidate business strategies and activities.
Developing Qualitative Leaders possessing Relationship & Synthesis Skills
- Learning how to fulfill business needs through internal or partnered operations, logistics, and distribution.
- Learning how to think strategically building, managing, and leading organizations.
Developing Life-Long Learning Critical Thinking & Cognitive Skills
- Learning how to create and grow learning organizations.
CSULB OMBA Program Goals
Student MBA Perspective: Obtaining a Masters of Business Administration Degree advancing Career and Life aspirations.
CSULB MBA Perspective: Launching Masters of Business Acceleration Leaders improving the World.