Quality is Pride of Workmanship.
We rely on the strength and dedication of our employees to be successful. The proud determination towards student success and team atmosphere portrayed throughout the Forty-Niner Shops is what makes working here so magnetic. Please review data on this page as it pertains to information and opportunities for our fabulous current employees.
2020 W-2 Distribution & IRS Notice 797
The below notices are for current and former employees of the 49er Shops.
2020 W-2 Distribution
Due to COVID-19, we will not distribute 2020 W-2 Forms in person. 2020 W-2s were mailed on 01/18/2021, directly to the address that was on file in ADP at the end of 2020. To check the address your W-2 was mailed to, please log on to ADP Workforce Now. A digital copy of your 2020 W-2 is also available now through ADP Workforce Now. Please view page 2 of the ADP Registration Guide (pdf) for additional information on how to access a digitial copy of your W-2.
IRS Notice 797
You may be eligible for an Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC). Please view the following pages for more information:
Paychecks are distributed bi-weekly on Thursdays. For the complete list of dates, please refer to the 2021 payroll calendar(pdf).
Paycheck Distribution - Covid-19
The safety of our employees is important to us. To promote social distancing, we are no longer distributing paychecks in person. Instead, there are two options for employees to receive their pay checks.
- Direct Deposit - We encourage everyone to sign up for direct deposit. This will ensure that your pay check is distributed directly to your bank account on pay day.
- U.S. Mail - Employees who do not sign up for direct deposit will receive a physical pay check via U.S. Mail. All physical checks will be sent directly to the address that is on file in ADP. Paychecks will be put in the mail on pay day, so please allow a few days for receipt.
To sign up for Direct Deposit, complete the Direct Deposit Enrollment Form (pdf) and submit it to Human Resources along with a voided check or an official statement from your bank with your name, routing, and account information, for verification purposes. Once you submit the information, it will take a full pay period to process this change, so you will receive a physical pay check via U.S mail until it is active.
For questions regarding this options or our social distancing efforts please contact our HR office at (562) 985-7953 or via email at FortyNinerShopsHR@csulb.edu.
CSULB Parking Permits
- Visit sso.csulb.edu and use your campus credentials to login
- Click on the CSULB Parking tile to access your personal parking portal
Add a Permit
- At the top of the page, click on the “Permits” drop-down menu and click “Get Permits”.
- Read the information on the next page and click “Next”.
- Under “Employee Permits” select “Employee Permit Payroll Deduction – Non-Expiring” (this will enroll you in the payroll deduction plan).
- If you wish to pay for a permit monthly, you can select the “Employee Permit Monthly” for the appropriate month. You will have to re-purchase the permit for each month that you will be parking on campus.
- Check the box to confirm you have read and agree to the regulations and click “Next”.
- The following screen will confirm that your permit is active.
- Follow the next steps to add a vehicle to your account.
Add a Vehicle to your permit
- At the top of the page, click on the “More” drop-down menu and click “Vehicles”
- At the bottom of the page, click “Add Vehicle”
- On the next page, enter the information for your vehicle and click “Next” when finished
- Once you submit the information, click “Next” to add the vehicle to your permit
- You will receive confirmation that your vehicle has successfully been added to your current permit.
* To avoid receiving citations, please remember to visit the parking portal and update your vehicle information, if you change vehicles.
As one of the largest employers of students on campus, the Shops are committed to supporting student success by:
training student employees with life and career skills
providing flexible work schedules
providing internships; and
supporting programs that promote student success.
We applaud internal hires and want our student, part-time, and full time staff to grow and excel. For the most up-to-date internal positions, please contact the HR office directly. Search open positions.
A quick guide to the most common forms:
Information and Policies
Employee, Customer, and Vendor Accidents