Form Description PDF / DocuSign
Appeal Application for Refund of Fees Application to appeal an outstanding charge and request a refund.  Appeal Application for Refund - PDF
Consent Form Form grants parent/guardian permission to discuss classified information regarding the student’s account. Must be signed by both student and guardian.  Consent Form - PDF
Monthly Payment Cards All payments made via mail (e.g. check or cashier’s check) must include a signed payment card enclosed with payment.  Monthly Payment Cards - PDF
Request to Vacate Form Request to be released from your License Agreement. A cancellation fee and other charges might be incurred. Read more about our cancellation policy. Request to Vacate Form – DocuSign
Roommate & Room Change Request Form Form to request a room change. Visit our Roommate & Room Change Info webpage for more information and important notes. Roommate & Room Change Request Form – Online Form
Payment Extension Form Requests extension for monthly installment payments. A payment extension must be requested no more than 2 weeks before the payment due date. A payment can be extended for a maximum of 2 weeks after the due date. NOTE: Payment Extensions do not prevent student account holds.  Payment Extension Form - DocuSign
Proof of Residency Form to request signed proof of residency for past and current residents. 

For current residents: 
Proof of Residency – DocuSign

For past residents: 
Proof of Residency – DocuSign