Student Life & Development
To develop and provide co-curricular opportunities that cultivate community, ethical leadership, and personal development.
Student Life & Development (SLD) Office Hours:
Monday - Friday from 8am - 5pm
Email Advising: Students may email their SLD Advisors (see list below) with questions regarding their student organizations, fundraising policies, and other campus policies/procedures or concerns. When emailing SLD Advisors, please include your Name, Campus ID #, Phone, Student Organization, and the questions/concerns you have.
Scheduling Advising Meetings: Please email your SLD Advisor to schedule a telephone, Zoom, or in-person appointment. Please also include at least 2-3 days/times that you are available to meet. SLD Advisors will try to best accomodate your proposed meeting availability. You may also call the SLD Main Office to schedule an appointment (562-985-4181).Student Life and Development
- Interim Director, Anna Nazarian-Peters - Anna.Nazarian@csulb.edu
- Interim Associate Director, Dr. Matt Cabrera - Matt.Cabrera@csulb.edu
- Coordinator, Alondra Enriquez - Alondra.Enriquez@csulb.edu
- Coordinator, Genesis Jara - Genesis.Jara@csulb.edu
- Coordinator, Gladis Lopez - Gladis.Lopez@csulb.edu
- Coordinator, Passi - Amanda.Passi@student.csulb.edu
- Adminstrative Assistant, Julia Juarez - Julia.Juarez@csulb.edu
- Operations & Fiscal Coordinator, Terri Porter - Terri.Porter@csulb.edu
Fraternity and Sorority Life
- Assistant Director, Celia Mejia - Celia.Mejia@csulb.edu
- Coordinator, Monica Schnapp - Monica.Schnapp@csulb.edu
Club Sports and Recreation
- Associate Director, Brian Coriaty - Brian.Coriaty@csulb.edu
- Coordinator, Becca Seguancia - Becca.Seguancia@csulb.edu
For the most updated information regarding the university's response to COVID –19 please refer to CSULB COVID-19 site.
Welcome to Student Life & Development (SLD). We are here to connect you to an out of the classroom education through the various experiences, resources and services California State University, Long Beach has to offer. Get involved and create positive experiences and relationships to get the most of your time at The Beach.
Benefits of Involvement
- Make social connections and find a sense of community.
- Make a positive difference on campus and in the community.
- Develop transferable leadership skills.
- Interact with faculty, alumni, business and community leaders and experts in various disciplines.
- Increase the likelihood that you will succeed in achieving your academic degree.
- Gain exposure in career fields by collaborating with professionals and staff.
- Enhance your resume with demonstrated skills valued by potential employers.