Appointment Procedures & Guidelines
- Undergraduate students seeking academic advising with an academic advisor, use SSC - Advising & Tutoring.
- You can only schedule an appointment up to two weeks in advance.
- If you have been disqualified from the University you must attend a Reinstatement Workshop in the University Center for Undergraduate Advising (UCUA) before you can make an appointment with an advisor. To register call UCUA at 562.985.4837.
- Bring your CSULB ID card
- Since advising sessions are scheduled for 30 minute intervals, we recommend you review your plan in your Degree Planner prior to your appointment.
- Advising appointments are scheduled for 30 minute sessions, so it is recommended that you arrive 10 minutes early.
- Your appointment may be cancelled if you are 10 minutes late.
- If you cannot keep an appointment, you must cancel the appointment at least 24 hours in advance.
- Please be courteous to other students by planning ahead (cancel or reschedule in a timely fashion). This will help open up time slots for other students.