We have several dedicated shops provided for our students to create professional, realistic models and prototypes.
Our facilities include:
- A comprehensive wood, plastics, and metals shop for all design students (DESN 131)
- A dedicated shop for our Upper Division students (DESN 115)
- A dedicated Lower Division architectural model-making shop (DESN 133)
- Dedicated, ventilated sanding, painting and finishing booths
- Two Fused-Deposition Rapid Prototyping machines (RP)
- A Computer Numerically Controlled milling machine (CNC) for generating precise models.