Fall Semester Class Term
- ACCT 601 Corporate Governance and Financial Reporting (4 units)
- ACCT 623 Taxation of C Corporations and Shareholders (4 units)
- ACCT 603 Financial Statement Analysis (4 units)
Spring Semester Class Term
- ACCT 622 Taxation of Partnerships and S Corporations (4 units)
- ACCT 611 Seminar in Auditing and Assurance Services (4 units)
- ACCT 605 Seminar in Accounting Information Systems (4 units)
Summer Session Class Term
- ACCT 604 Forensic Accounting (2 units)
The Culminating Experience is a comprehensive auditing project to be reviewed by faculty and professionals.
A complete list of Graduate ACCT courses and their descriptions is available in the CSULB Catalog.