On February 20, 2018, the Pathways to Success in Supply Chain Management event was held. It is a networking reception covering the evolution of logistics and supply chain management. It was a great opportunity for those interested in Supply Chain Management and learning from our panel who work in the industry and graduated from our MS Supply Chain Management program. And more importantly network and make connections with professionals in the Supply Chain industry.
Thanks again to the CSULB Center for International Trade & Transportation and the following people:
- Daniel Gardner, Vice President of Supply Chain Management, Lakeshore Learning Materials
- David Clifford, Director S&OP, Ventura Transfer Company
- Mai Farrag, Director of Global Supply Chain, Guthy|Renker
- Edna Hogue, Director, Western Regional Pool M&R, Flexivan
- Pablo Sierra, Director, Operations & Strategy, APM Terminals
- Professor Seiji Steimetz, Chair, Department of Economics California State University, Long Beach