The Hybrid Saturday MBA focuses on disruptive technology and sustainability, designed to prepare mid-career professionals to transform companies through innovation and advance their careers.
Applicants to this program must possess
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university, AND
- 3 or more years of work experience
- Small to medium class sizes (25-35)
- Dedicated program advisors that work with you through your program
- Cohort-based program for 23 month
- Eight 10-week quarters for 48 units
- Social networking events such as Toastmasters, alumni mixers, and more
- A required Study Abroad trip is included as part of the program. You continue to hone your global business skills around sustainability and disruptive technology, learning from companies around the world.
- Examples of previous locations include: Stockholm, Copenhagen, Tallinn, Milan, Madrid, Lisbon, Berlin, Rotterdam.
- Five in-person Saturday classes per quarter from 8:00am to 5:30pm (50% of curriculum), and
- Five (hybrid) online classes per quarter (50% of curriculum)
- Implement skills that you learn in the classroom while addressing a significant business problem focused on technology and sustainability
- Expand your analytical, technical, and conceptual knowledge
- Gain skills in project management while collaborating with the client, determining the scope of the problem, and developing the deliverables
- Enhance your resume with the professional experience gained from the client projects
- Present your project results and deliver a written report to senior management
- Sample consulting projects: List of client projects (PDF)
- Intensive residential (orientation) experience held at a local hotel
- Get to know faculty, fellow students, and alumni of the program
- Develop skills needed to hit the ground running in the program:
- Collaborative teams and team-based learning
- Harvard case discussion method
- Learn how to use the technology you will need to work online and in your career
Graduate Business Career Services
- Online Career Assessment with Career Leader software helps you clarify your goals.
- Customized 1-on-1 career coaching.
- Mock interviews to improve interviewing skills.
- Resume coaching and Resume Book, which exposes your resume to hundreds of potential employers.
- Mentorship program matches you with alumni from our business community.
- Company visits to introduce you to potential employers.
- To learn more, visit our Graduate Business Career Services
Fall Admittance. Please review Admission Information for General Application Requirements for the program