- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- No work experience required
- Small to medium class sizes (25-35)
- Dedicated program advisors that work with you throughout your program
- Cohort-based program for 21 months
- A required internship between your first and second year of the program
- Social networking events such as Toastmasters, alumni mixers, and more
- A required Study Abroad trip is included in the program. You continue to hone your global business skills around Innovation and entrepreneurship from companies around the world.
- Examples of previous locations include: Tel Aviv, Sydney, Bogota, Lima and Cusco, Santiago, Madrid, Lisbon, Rome & Milan
- Intensive residential experience held at a local hotel sets the foundation for the collaborative team
- Get to know faculty, fellow students, and alumni of the program
- Develop skills needed to hit the ground running in the program:
- Teams and team-based learning
- Harvard case discussion method
Graduate Business Career Services
- Online Career Assessment with Career Leader software helps you clarify your goals.
- Customized 1-on-1 career coaching.
- Mock interviews to improve interviewing skills.
- Resume coaching and Resume Book, which exposes your resume to hundreds of potential employers.
- Mentorship program matches you with alumni from our business community.
- Company visits to introduce you to potential employers.
- To learn more, visit our Graduate Business Career Services
Fall Admittance. Please review Admission Information for General Application Requirements for the program