AMBA Program Details
- Bachelor’s degree with a GPA of 2.75 or higher from an accredited university
- No work experience required
- Small to medium class sizes (25-35)
- Dedicated program advisors that work with you throughout your program
- Cohort-based program for 21 months
- A required internship between your first and second year of the program to begin in the summer, and allowed to continue in fall/spring
- Social networking events such as alumni mixers, f2f and online webinars with alumni, coffee chats, alumni mentors, and more
- A required Study Abroad trip is included in the program. You continue to hone your global business skills around Innovation and Entrepreneurship for startups, small businesses, accelerators, and incubators around the world.
- Examples of previous locations include: Dublin, Tel Aviv, Sydney, Bogota, Lima and Cusco, Santiago, Madrid, Lisbon, Rome, and Milan
- Intensive residential experience sets the foundation for new students to prepare for the first day of class while getting to know their new cohort.
- Get to know faculty, staff, and alumni of the program
- Develop skills needed to hit the ground running in the program:
- Team building, team-based learning, and team collaboration
- Harvard case discussion method
- Excel workshop
- Soft Skills including presentations, verbal communication, leadership, and more
- Time Management skills
Graduate Business Career Services
- Online Career Assessment with Career Leader software helps you clarify your career goals.
- Customized 1-on-1 career coaching.
- Mock interviews to improve interviewing skills.
- Resume coaching and the ‘Resume Book’ which includes sharing your resume with hundreds of potential employers.
- Mentorship program matches you with alumni from our business community.
- Company visits to introduce you to potential employers.
- To learn more, visit our Graduate Business Career Services
Fall Admittance. Please review Admission Information for General Application Requirements for the program