Physical Planning tracks, analyzes and manages physical spaces in support of the academic and administrative needs of the university. Our primary services are:
- Maintain campus database which serves as the foundation of campus capital planning and space management; report changes to the Chancellor’s Office annually.
- Provide statistical reports of space and facilities in support of space planning and space management
- Consult with campus clients in the programming and preliminary planning for space layouts and remodels
Neither Physical Planning staff nor any staff within BBS are responsible for assignment of space, BBS does not determine:
- When or where instruction occurs
- What facilities are assigned to which college or department
- What individuals are assigned to which offices