- 2021-2022 Sabbatical/DIP Acceptance Form (DOC)
- 2021-2022 Sabbatical/DIP Leave Instructional Memo - Faculty (PDF)
- 2021-2022 Sabbatical/DIP Leave Eligibility and Application Memo - Dean (PDF)
- Sabbatical and Difference-in-Pay Deadlines
- Interfolio Resources
- 2021-2022 Sabbatical/DIP Department Chair Impact Statement form
- 2021-2022 Sabbatical/DIP Leave Committee Recommendation form
- 2021-2022 Sabbatical/DIP Dean Recommendation form
- Academic Senate Policy 97-10
Sabbatical/Difference-in-Pay Leaves are available to all eligible, full-time faculty unit for purposes that provide a benefit to the CSU, such as research, scholarly and creative activities, instructional improvement, and faculty retraining.
See Article 27 of the Collective Bargaining Agreement for more information.
See Article 28 of the Collective Bargaining Agreement for more information.