Becoming a Faculty Member
New CSULB employees must check-in at several campus locations. Below you will find links and campus maps to assist you with your campus check-in process. Your department office staff may be able to assist you with questions, also.
- Campus Maps
- New Employee Check-in Information & Preparation
- Payroll Services
- Obtaining Your Official Campus Identification Card
- Campus Email/IT Services
- Campus Email Legal Guidelines
- Enrolling in Benefits Services
- Accessing Your Courses (BeachBoard, CSULB's Learning Management System)
- Getting Your Office: These assignments are made by department chairs.
- Getting Keys: Office Keys are obtained from the Key Issue Office
- CSULB Emergency Contact Information
- College and Department Contacts
- Volunteer Assignment Form