CSULB Bookstore Rental Returns
Fall 2022 Rental Returns are due on or before Friday, December 16, 2022. Rentals not received on or before the due date are subject to the replacement costs and fees, as stated on the rental agreement.
OPTION 1: DROP-OFF YOUR RENTAL RETURNS (walk-up only)
Please visit us in-store during the regular semester if you’d like to return your rental(s) before the due date. During finals week, you can visit our One Stop Book Drop location in front of the University Bookstore to return your rental(s).
One Stop Book Drop (OSBD) is an event to make returning rentals and selling books easier. OSBD is a combined event during finals week located in front of the University Bookstore
Fall 2022 OSBD Dates/Times
* Student ID is required.
OPTION 2: SHIP YOUR RENTAL RETURNS
You can ship back your rental(s), which must arrive on or before due date.
- Please include a packing slip with your name, student ID#, email, # of rentals, and the semester.
- We recommend using a trackable method such as UPS, FedEx, or USPS.
- Ship to:
ATTN: Rental Returns
6049 East 7th Street
Long Beach, CA 90840
Other Important Information
- Rental Buyout– Interested in keeping your rental? The rental buyout price is the difference between the purchase price and rental price you already paid. It is listed as the “replacement cost” on your receipt. If you would like to keep your rental, you will need to request a rental buyout on or before the due date. Please visit us at Customer Service or email us at FNS-Rentals@csulb.edu and mention you would like to do a rental buyout.
- Library Book Drop Bins – please do NOT return your CSULB Bookstore rentals in the Library book drop bins.
- Unacceptable Condition – rentals not in acceptable condition will not be “checked in” and are subject to the replacement charges.
- Textbook Buyback – if you are interested in selling back your non-rental books, please bring them to the One Stop Book Drop location. For more information, visit Sell Textbooks.