These services are available to all current CSULB students, faculty, and staff only.
Questions? Contact Us!
Are the materials you need unavailable? Interlibrary Services offers options to obtain materials not currently available (checked out, temporarily unavailable, we don't own it, etc.) at CSULB: CSU+ and BeachReach; each are described in detail below.
CSULB students, faculty and staff may also visit any CSU Library and borrow circulating materials. You will need to present your CSULB ID card.
(Books and media only – RECOMMENDED option)
- Resource Sharing between 23 CSU libraries
- Requests are placed in OneSearch
- Average delivery time is 2-5 working days
- Loan period is 16 weeks
- No overdue fines
- You will receive an email notification when your items can be picked at the Circulation Desk (1st Floor) or if your item cannot be supplied through CSU+
- CSU+ questions can be directed to Circulation Staff. For more information, please call (562) 985-5512.
**To expedite your request, try CSU+ first for book & media requests**
BeachReach is our interlibrary loan service where you can borrow articles, book chapters, conference proceedings, dissertations and books.
- Average delivery time for articles and book chapters is 2-5 business days.
- Average delivery time for books and media materials varies depending on availability and how far the item has to travel. It can range from a few days up to two weeks.
- You will receive an email notification when your requests are electronically delivered to BeachReach or are ready for pick up.
- Books and media that cannot be delivered to you electronically can be picked up at the Circulation Desk (1st floor).
- Check the status of your requests by logging in to BeachReach.
- See the BeachReach FAQ.
- Problems with your BeachReach requests? Tell us about them.
For CSU+ questions and information:
For BeachReach questions and information: