Contactless 24/7 Locker Pick up Now Available for Library Books/Materials
Campus Community Update #315
University Library is now offering contactless 24/7 locker pick up in front of the library’s main entrance on campus as a safe way of providing library books and materials to faculty, staff and student patrons.
Library books/materials may be requested from the stacks through the following procedure:
- Sign in to OneSearch and find the titles you need.
- If the item is available, you will see the “Request item for pickup from University Library” button. Click on the button to submit your request.
- For titles with multiple volumes, place a request for each volume needed.
- There is a limit of 5 active requests.
- Circulation Staff will process your request(s) within 3 business days.
- You will receive an email notification from CSULB Library Circulation when your item has been processed and checked out to you.
- Your items will be placed in the CSULB Library Luxer One Lockers for contactless delivery.
- After your item is placed in the lockers, you will receive a second email from Luxer One with a code and instructions on how to access the lockers. Please note that you must close the locker after removing your item(s) to complete the transaction.
- Check your junk or spam folders for these emails if they are not in your inbox.
- Items will be held in the lockers for 4 days and you may pick them up any time, evenings and weekends included.
- The lockers are located in front of the library’s main entrance. These lockers are being monitored by video surveillance and wheelchair accessible lockers are also available upon request.