Campus Community Update #315
University Library is now offering contactless 24/7 locker pick up in front of the library’s main entrance on campus as a safe way of providing library books and materials to faculty, staff and student patrons.
Library books/materials may be requested from the stacks through the following procedure:
- Sign in to OneSearch and find the titles you need.
- If the item is available, you will see the “Request item for pickup from University Library” button. Click on the button to submit your request.
- For titles with multiple volumes, place a request for each volume needed.
- There is a limit of 5 active requests.
- Circulation Staff will process your request(s) within 3 business days.
- You will receive an email notification from CSULB Library Circulation when your item has been processed and checked out to you.
- Your items will be placed in the CSULB Library Luxer One Lockers for contactless delivery.
- After your item is placed in the lockers, you will receive a second email from Luxer One with a code and instructions on how to access the lockers. Please note that you must close the locker after removing your item(s) to complete the transaction.
- Check your junk or spam folders for these emails if they are not in your inbox.
- Items will be held in the lockers for 4 days and you may pick them up any time, evenings and weekends included.
- The lockers are located in front of the library’s main entrance. These lockers are being monitored by video surveillance and wheelchair accessible lockers are also available upon request.
This frameset document contains: