Residents how can we help you?
Residential Life Portal Website (RLP) provides information and helpful links for students living in University Housing. If you need to fill out a maintenance form or a computer troubleshooting request, you can do it there. The RLP site also has information for the Channel 3 movies, cable tv channel list, a calendar of events and details about our helpful Academic Staff. While you are there make sure to "Like" us on Facebook and follow Housing on Instagram and Twitter.
Alert: Public Health experts anticipate a very active flu season. Symptoms are fever with cough and/or sore throat. Other flu-like symptoms include body aches, headache, runny or stuffy nose, chills and fatigue. Prevention is the best way to avoid getting sick.
You are asked to please observe the following guidelines:
- The CDC recommends the flu vaccine as the most important step for flu prevention. Please visit the SHS website for details about low cost vaccinations.
- Wash your hands frequently and carefully with warm water and soap.
- Use alcohol-based hand cleanser. Stations are located at the entrance of each dining hall and at building/area offices.
- Clean your room, including your door knob, with a multi-purpose cleanser.
- If you have flu-like symptoms:
- You are encouraged to visit Student Health Services (SHS) if you are pregnant, have chronic medical problems or if your symptoms become serious.
- Tell your RA. They can assist you with arranging for meals. Take out meals are available from the dining halls. Your RA can also assist you with other campus resources.
- Tell your roommate so that they can take precautions such as wearing a mask in the room.
- If your permanent residence is nearby, it is best to return home until your fever is gone. Students who are ill should not use public transportation.
- If self-isolating in your on-campus residence, wear a mask in shared spaces, such as bathrooms, or when interacting with others. Masks are available at each building/area office.
- If you have flu-like symptoms, you should stay home for at least 24 hours after the fever is gone.
Please contact Student Health Services at 562.985.4771 for more information or for an appointment if you are sick.
Housing Payment Update
There is no longer a Housing Office Cashier available to take payments. If you have a payment to make, you will need to fill out the payment slip. You can make your payment at the Brotman Hall Cashier Department located on the first floor of Brotman Hall. Thank you for your understanding.