Orgs and Events (formerly known as BeachSync)
Orgs and Events (formerly known as BeachSync) is the online platform for campus involvement. Log on to explore hundreds of organizations on campus!
To update your primary contact, please go to your organization’s page, click manage in the top right corner, click the hamburger menu in the top left, and select roster. You will see the primary contact immediately listed and you can click edit to change the designation.
To manage your positions, please go to your organization’s page, click manage in the top right corner, click the hamburger menu in the top left, and select roster. Scroll down to view a list of members and click edit in order to change their positions. Please do this when you elect new leadership.
To invite members into your organization’s page, click manage in the top right corner, click the hamburger menu in the top left, and select roster. In the top right, you will then see an “invite people” button.
- Officers of an organization are able to create public facing events on Orgs and Events.
- To create an event go to the “Action Center” for your organization and select the Events tool
- Look for the Create Event button at the top of the page. Remember you will only see this option if you have full management access over events on your profile.
- Click on “Create Event” in the upper right corner. Enter an event title, theme, description, start and end time, and location into their respective boxes. You can also identify if the event will be co-hosted with other organizations.
- Officers of a recognized organization are able to post photos and videos on their Orgs and Events profile.
- To add photos to your organization gallery, follow these steps:
- Go to the “Action Center” for your organization by clicking on your switchboard and selecting manage
- Open your organization tool drawer and select Gallery
- Select Create New Album.
- Enter name for the album and a brief description, indicate who can view the photo album based on their position.
- Click create Album.
- If you are wanting to add photos to an existing album, you can bypass this step.
- To add photos to an existing album
- Click on the title of the album
- Click add photos
- Select the file(s) from a saved location and include a caption. (You may also drag and drop multiple images from your desktop into the upload area. This feature is dependent on specific technology in modern browsers your browser may not support drag and drop.
- Click upload all