CNSM TA Professional Development
The Science Education Department offers teaching associates in the College of Natural Sciences and Mathematics a series of workshops for professional development. The goals of these workshops are to:
- Introduce you to some current research in learning and teaching.
- Show you how to apply this research to classroom instruction.
- Connect you with sources of help and support.
- Provide you with opportunities to self-reflect and critique your own teaching.
- Help you develop the skills necessary for a successful experience as a teaching associate in your department.
Fall 2023 Schedule
Workshop meetings 1-4 are required.