Contact Our Team
Contact Us for Maintenance, Repairs, Construction Projects, Renovation, Space Changes and Feasibility Studies
The Customer Service Center is the hub of Physical Planning & Facilities Management. All requests for routine, non-routine, and emergency services are coordinated through this office. The Customer Service Center staff also processes all service order requests from inception to completion including chargeback invoices and transfers of funds.
Submitting a service request is easy.
Business Hours (M-F, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
- Call 5-HELP (5-4357)
Self-Service Work Request System
- Fill out this online form (PDF) to request online access. Form must be signed by ASM, Director or department's delegated authority
- Login to submit a Service Request
- Learn how to use online self service (PDF) , approve a service request (PDF) or review a service online (PDF)
- If you have trouble with login on the Self Service Request System please contact the PPFM Information Technology Group PPFM-IS@csulb.edu
Once you submit a self service request:
- a service request number will be generated automatically and e-mailed back to you acknowledging receipt
- the request will be evaluated by Customer Service and sent to the appropriate shop to schedule if is a no charge request or to review further
- automatic e-mail updates will be sent as the request status changes
- if the request is billable an email link to approve the request will be sent to department approvers based on the department's delegated authority
- customers must fund services that exceed the routine maintenance cycle, are beyond the basic level of services funded by the University, or, when the units are self-sustaining. Billable maintenance services are normally provided on a time and materials basis.
- approvers must have a Self Service account in our system to approve
- the shops can then schedule the work and contact you for further questions if necessary
- when the job is completed you will get an email with the final status
MMS Text: 562.985.HELP (4357)
For Evenings, Weekends, Emergency service requests call