Featuring the Shark Lab!
Saturday, July 22, 2023
10:00am-3:00pm in the Hall of Science
Join us for our annual afternoon of fun with sharks and science and math! Admission is free and open to the public. Families are encouraged to attend.
- Tour the Shark Lab
- Learn about the latest Shark Lab Science and Technology
- Shark Lab Workshop for Teachers (teacher workshop requires RSVP)
- Participate in Sharks and Crafts
- Learn Beach Safety Tips in Panel Discussion with Q&A
- Enjoy Shark Lab comic books
- Challenge Yourself with Math
- Explore Atoms and Elements
- Learn About Local Coyotes and Skunks from the Mammal Lab
- Take a Hands-On Tour of the Museum Collections of Mammals, Birds, Reptiles, Plants, Bugs, and More
- Natural Hazards in Long Beach: Earthquakes, Floods, Tsunami
- Learn the Secrets of Rocks, Minerals, and Crystals
- View an Augmented Reality Visualization of Mountains and Valleys
Activity offerings are subject to change.
Arrive early! Free parking is available in the Foundation parking lot, but space is limited and on a first-come, first-served basis.
Shuttles will run between the parking lot and event space from 10:00am to 3:00pm.
6300 E. State University Dr.
Long Beach, CA 90815
Tap Image to Enlarge
Some of the Experiences We Will Share with You