In Response to COVID-19 procedures, Honors Drop-In Advising will be held online:
- Access Honors Drop-In Advising using the following Zoom link, https://csulb.zoom.us/j/514786285, during set drop-in hours, which are Mondays and Fridays from 2-4:30pm.
- If you are calling in by phone, please follow the directions below.
- Call +16699006833
- Then input the meeting ID number: 514786285#
- Zoom features will allow 1-on-1 advising sessions.
- Students will be in a waiting lobby and placed in break-out rooms for 1-on-1 advising based time entered in the zoom session.
Appointment Procedures & Guidelines
- To schedule an appointment with the academic advisor click on the link on the SSC - Advising and Tutoring icon on the right of the page.
- You can only schedule an appointment up to two weeks in advance.
- When you arrive for your scheduled appoitment you will need to check-in to the kiosk computer at reception with your CSULB ID card.
- Advising appointments are scheduled for 30 minute sessions, so it is recommended that you arrive 10 minutes early.
- Your appointment will be cancelled if you are 10 minutes late without notice— If you anticipate arriving late to your appointment, please call the Honors office at 562.985.1774.
- If you cannot keep an appointment, you must cancel the appointment at least 24 hours in advance; if unable to cancel via SSC, please email the Honors office directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please be courteous to other students by planning ahead (cancel or reschedule in a timely fashion). This will help open up time slots for other students.