Office Water Services
Sparkletts is now Primo Water (DS/Sparkletts). Delivery service is available in 3 and 5-gallon bottles.
If your office is looking to reinstate delivery, new account set-up, or cancellations, please contact email@example.com.
Please include the following information which can be located on your water.com account website:
1. The first seven digits from your account number.
2. Your Ship-To Number
No, if utilizing the campus contract for Primo Services, P Card is authorized.
Yes, if any other supplier will be utilized.
If a requisition is required, the minimum time for generating a dispatched purchase order:
Each delivery location is tied to a unique account number  and locator number 
- Request New Services
- To begin services for a new location, contact our campus Account Representative, Charles Matthews at CEMatthews@primowater.com and cc, firstname.lastname@example.org and Angelina.Escalera@csulb.edu with your physical address and our campus account number: 7243159. It is important to inform them that this is to be a “separate billing”. Separating the billing ensures that your account is not mistakenly placed under another department’s account.
- Key Customer Care will provide you with an activation link that will allow you to initiate your Water.com profile, enter your card information, and change your delivery preferences.
- You may also call Key Customer Care at 866-307-6092
- Make Changes to Existing Services
- Changes to existing services may be conducted through all three methods covered above: call or email Key Customer Care or through your Water.com profile.
- Please attach your monthly Ticket/Invoice from Primo services to your monthly P Card reconciliation statement. Please follow Primo Office Water Services guidelines (PDF) if you need assistance in printing out your monthly invoice.
By accepting a contract with the CSU, Contractors must certify they are neither nor its principals or its subcontractors are presently debarred, suspended, proposed for debarment, declared ineligible or voluntarily excluded from participation in transactions by any federal department or agency (2 Code Federal Regulations[CFR] 180.220, in accordance with the Office of Management and Budget guidelines at 2 CFR 180 that implement Executive Orders 12549 (3 CFR Part 1986 Comp., p. 189) and 12689 (3 CFR Part 1989 Comp., p. 235).
For contracts using both, CSU and federally awarded funds, a debarment check must be completed prior to issuing any procurement contracts of goods or services that are $25,000.00 or greater.
Risk Management Review Required?
- Permitted Payment Options: Subject to the above requirements.
- PO –Not Allowed for Primo Water, required for any other water provider
- ProCard – Allowed
- One Card – Allowed
- Direct Pay – Not Allowed
- Employee Reimbursement – Not Allowed
- Documents required:
- Supplier Invoice
- Additional required documents listed under the Additional Forms or Requirements section above.
- Delegated approval (DOA) using one of the following options
- Purchase Order (PO)
- Dispatched PO & receipt of goods through Shipping & Receiving (no action required by requesting department)
- Authorized stamp on invoice referencing PO# and Acknowledgement of Service
- Electronic approval (via email) sent directly to email@example.com
- Purchase Order (PO)
- Contingent Documents
- If the supplier is not currently in PeopleSoft, then include the Vendor 204 (DocuSign) form
- Payment Notes:
- All checks will be mailed by the Accounts Payable department
Invoices received by Accounts Payable, prior to payment, are routed to the requester or approver to verify receipt of service or items. Reference the Invoice Approval Process for more
Campus Sole Provider: Primo Services
When viewing chargeback entries in Data Warehouse (DWH), CWS is the three-letter prefix in the Journal ID field to signify a Sparkletts Water purchase.
If a department chooses to utilize another supplier, other than Primo Services. A requisition is required to review the contract and secure proper insurance.
GL Account(s) Used
660003 - Supplies and Services
Refer to your Division/College/Department for additional policies and procedures.