Financial Management Information Systems
Financial Management Information Systems (FMIS) is responsible for the implementation, upgrade and production support of all systems (except CMS Financial Services) and computer hardware used within Financial Management and Parking & Operations.
FMIS is the primary IT support group for Student Financial Services, Controller's Office, Procurement & Contracts, CMS Finance, CSULB Research Foundation – Central Office, Parking & Operations.
- First point of contact for technical issues/requests (other than PeopleSoft Financials and PeopleSoft Student Financials) affecting Financial Management and Parking & Operations staff & student assistants.
- Provide end user desktop support and systems/network security access.
- Technical/functional support of Financial Management related systems and programs including document imaging.
- Technical/functional support of Parking & Operations related systems and programs, including Pitney Bowes, T2Flex, Iris, License Plate Recognition (LPR), Paystations, EV Chargers, Parkmobile, PageDNA, and Departmental Copier Program.
- Technical/functional support of Event Management System (EMS).
- Technical analysis, recommendations, and implementation of third party systems to support the mission of Financial Management and Parking & Operations.
- Technical liaison and support of Information Technology Services initiatives affecting Financial Management and Parking & Operations.
These are some of the forms that are commonly used for University business. All users can receive and sign documents via DocuSign – on mobile device, computer using any web browser or the mobile application for iOS, Android, and Windows Mobile. (As always, if you are signing materials, you must ensure you have appropriate signing authority).
Confidentiality Agreement (DocuSign)
Terms and agreement to access and use of systems supported by FMIS.
Coupon Code Request Form (DocuSign)
Coupon Code Request Form Instructions
This form is used to request paystation coupon codes.
Employee Access Form (DocuSign)
Employee Access Form Instructions
This form is used to request access to network resources such as printers, copiers, network drives, distribution lists and shared mailboxes.
Imaging Access Form (DocuSign)
Imaging Access Form Instructions
Form to request access to Imaging Database and/or access to Application Xtender for finance applications.
Parking Security Form (DocuSign)
Parking Security Form Instructions
Form to request access to T2, Digital IRIS, Genetec, EV Chargers and Park Mobile systems. Please submit Confidentiality Agreement when requesting access.
T2 Permit Request Form (DocuSign)
T2 Permit Request Form Instructions
This form is used to request FMIS to create/change Parking Permit in T2.
The Financial Management Information Systems Intranet Portal listed below (SSO login required).
The Financial Management Information Systems (FMIS) Intranet site is a dedicated hub of resources in one location for submitting tickets and incidents. In addition, you will be able to access forms and technical training. You will need to be a Financial Management staff to access these resources via Single Sign-on.