CSULB Highlights Presentations
High school students are welcome to join us for a virtual CSULB Highlights Presentation on the following dates. These presentations are open to prospective students who have questions about CSULB admission processes, student-support services and programs, and resources available to students.
CSULB Highlights Presentations:
Planning for College
Begin researching college and university admission requirements by reviewing the following documents. They provide basic information on how to become the most eligible applicant.
- Types of California Colleges & Universities
- High School Planning Chart
- Preparing for College by Grade
- Calculating Your GPA
- Financial Aid Information
- Entrance Exams
In order to be considered for admission, prospective students must apply online at calstate.edu/apply during the application filing period, October 1 - November 30, 2021 for the following fall.
Here are tips regarding your application:
- Keep a copy of your high school transcript for your own reference. It will be helpful when filling out applications.
- Print out a copy of your application and confirmation. This is your receipt that Cal State Apply has received your application.
- The application filing fee is $70.00. Eligible individuals can apply for a fee waiver via the Cal State Apply application.