Adding Adobe Acrobat E-Signature
This article will go over how to place an e-signature on a PDF document.
- Step 1: Open Adobe Acrobat DC
- Step 2: Click on arrow on the right to view Tools menu. Alternatively, you can navigate to View, Tools, Fill & Sign then Open. Then go to step 4. Image
- Step 3: Click on Fill & SignImage
- Step 4: Click on Sign.Image
- Step 5: Click on saved signature. If signature isn’t already set up, user will be prompted to add a signature.Image
- Step 6: Drag your signature to the appropriate location. Image