Skip to main content
- Take A-G college preparatory classes and elective courses that meet the CSU's admission standards.
- Develop good study habits and earn "A"s and "B"s in all of your classes.
- Start using the UOSR High School Planning chart.
- Take advantage of after-school tutoring for academic assistance.
- Inquire about scholarships at your career center and apply for them.
- Invite your parents to college fairs.
- Discuss your college plans with your parents and begin saving money for the application and test fees.
- Review your educational plan with your counselor and make sure it includes a challenging sophomore year.
- Focus on English and mathematics preparation to ensure college readiness.
- Conduct internet searches to narrow college choices.
- Visit various college campuses during the summer.
- Sign up for clubs, organizations and/or sports.
- Consider volunteering.