Workability & Career Services
About the Program
The Workability IV Program is a career development and job placement assistance program. The program is offered through the CSULB Career Development Center, Bob Murphy Access Center, and the State Department of Rehabilitation (DR) for students and alumni with disabilities.
The Workability IV Program is located in the Career Development Center in Brotman Hall, Room 250. For additional information, call (562) 985 - 8038.
Access to the Workability IV Program
- To be a participant in the Workability IV Program students need to meet the following criteria:
- For full time employment, individuals should be graduating seniors or alumni.
- All participants in the Workability IV Program must have a verifiable disability.
- The participants must have an overall G P A of 2.0 or higher.
- The participants must be a past, current, or potential California State Department of Rehabilitation client.