Dr. Thomas Gredig is one of the recipients of the 2020 "Pretty Darn Good Professor" Award from the College of Natural Sciences and Mathematics.
We congratulate Dr. Gredig on this well deserved award! His achievements are many and diverse. Among these are:
- his innovative contribution to introductory laboratories and online teaching.
- his steady and successful advising and mentorship of students who gain experience in doing research in his laboratory, both for undergraduates and master's degree students.
- his constructive contributions in a variety of department, college and university committees.
- his original and published contributions to physics with students and collaborators from across the world.
- his effort in bringing external fundings to the department.
We are proud to have Dr. Gredig among the faculty of our department! Congratulations!
Read more about this in CNSM at Home - November 2020.