Skip to main content
Running the LB_AP_PCARD_ATTACHMENT Query within CFS PeopleSoft.
- From the CFS 9.2 Home page, select the “CFS End User” tile.
- Navigate to Query > Query Viewer.
- Next to “Search By Query Name begins wth”, type “LB_AP_PCARD_ATTACHMENT”, then select “Search”.
- Next to the query name LB_AP_PCARD_ATTACHMENT, select “HTML”.
- In the field provided, enter the US Bank Invoice Date (which is the date the reallocation period begins).
- In the field provided, enter the Approver LastName OR FirstName between % symbols. Example: %Smith%. See below for example.
- If the cardholder has attached a statement, it will display in the Attach 1 field (Yes). Only one attachment per statement.
- The results should have “Yes” in the Attach 1 field, and “No” in Attach 2, 3, & 4 (Only one attachment per statement).