How to Apply for FEA Scholarships
Film & Electronic Arts Scholarship applications for the 2023-2024 academic year will open on Thursday, January 19th and will conclude on Tuesday, March 13th at 11:59pm.
To apply for a Film & Electronic Arts Scholarship, please complete the following steps on Beach Scholarships.
For an additional step by step guide on how to apply for Beach Scholarships, check out Financial Aid's Scholarship "How to" Youtube Video
Students applying for scholarships must be enrolled in the following academic year to receive funding.
- Login to Single Sign On (SSO)
- Click on Beach Scholarships chicklet
- Fill out the general application consisting of five short answer questions
- Filling out the general application will automatically put you in the pool for College of the Arts (COTA) scholarships and University-Wide Scholarships. Some scholarships have additional questions and qualifications to apply.
- Fill out the Film & Electronic Arts (FEA) application
- Upload your resume
- Select your track
- Indicate your employment status (working/not working/) and the number of hours you work per week
- (Optional) Upload 1-3 examples from your body of work to be considered for additional COTA scholarships. Body of work submissions may be in the form of unlisted YouTube links or a Vimeo password-protected links, or uploaded as a pdf file for written work.
- Check your "Recommended List" after completing the general and department application for additional University-Wide Scholarships you may qualify for
- Submit application
University-Wide, College of the Arts, and Film & Electronic Arts Scholarships:
- Open: Thursday January 19th 2023
- Close: Tuesday March 13th 2023 at 11:59pm
Note: These scholarships are disbursed to student accounts the following fall and spring semester the week before the first week of classes along with student financial aid packages.