Support the CCC
The establishment of the CCC brings recognition, structure, institutional support, designated space, growth possibilities, and a crucial opportunity to build an endowment for reliable funding to a tradition that brings unparalleled, life-changing experiences to students and supports major innovations and contributions in the field of contemporary ceramic arts.
We are now in an important fundraising and endowment-building period for the CCC, and with the help of a special matching pledge from longtime
CSULB School of Art and Ceramic Arts supporters Linda and Tod White, and with generosity of multiple donors who stepped forward because they have seen what we have done and believe in what we envision, we already have built an endowment of over $500,000.
We ask you to consider making a significant donation to help us continue growing this endowment.
The CCC endowment will support operations and activities including:
- Providing merit-based scholarships for Ceramic Arts Track MFA Art students, and advanced BFA Ceramics majors;
- Providing support grants for projects proposed by students, faculty, and guest artists and scholars, as well as educational and research-related travel by faculty and students;
- Visiting artist and scholar lectures, presentations, and demonstrations;
- Short-term and long-term residencies for artists focusing on ceramic arts;
- Multi-artist work-intensive programs, “master” classes, and symposia relevant to the field of contemporary ceramic arts;
- Temporary exhibitions and displays of artwork by visiting artists and artists in residence to be mounted in Ceramic Arts Program galleries and School of Art galleries;
- Facilitating work by artists both on- and off-site on projects with consultation, assistance, and/or collaboration of Ceramic Arts students and faculty;
- Campus, community, and alumni outreach events and programs.
You can make a donation to the CCC endowment right here, right now, using this website. For questions about contribution to the endowment, or other ways of supporting the CCC, please contact CSULB College of the Arts Development Director Christina Hall at 562.985.7835 or by email.