Why Recruit at CSULB?
As one of the largest campuses of the California State University system, Cal State Long Beach is a comprehensive, four-year institution that was established as the Los Angeles-Orange County State College in 1949 to serve the areas of Orange County and southeastern Los Angeles County. a mission that we still hold dear today. With eight colleges and over 190 academic programs, our students move into the wide array of industries present in Southern California upon graduation. We are a top campus in the nation for campus diversity (Wall Street Journal/Times Higher Ed), social mobility(CollegeNET), and a producer of Bachelor's degrees for minority students (Diverse: Issues in Higher Education). Our students' multicultural and diverse backgrounds are one of our top strengths as a university and reflect the communities we serve. We are also recognized by the U.S. Department of Education as a Hispanic Serving Institution (HSI) and an Asian American and Native American Pacifica Islander-Serving Institutions (AANAPISI).
CSULB is organized into eight colleges that span many academic departments and programs. Each college supports a robust list of majors and concentrations that make up the undergraduate, and graduate programs offered at our university.
As one of the largest and most diverse campuses in the nation, our students have many identities and come from many different backgrounds. Learn more about our campus accolades and demographics.
Discover and connect with CSULB students via BeachSync. This platform houses all 300+ student-run academic, cultural, and special interest student organizations at CSULB. General information and contact details are made available here as well.
On BeachSync (Explore - BeachSync (campuslabs.com)), employers can interact with student organizations and stay up to date on on-campus events.
The first step to engaging with us and talented students is to create an account with our online recruitment platform, CareerLINK. CareerLink is the first-place students go to look for open positions and connect with employers.
Once your account is approved, you can:
- Post unlimited Jobs or Internships, free of charge
- Register for our upcoming Job Fairs or sign-up for one of our Information Sessions or On-Campus Interviews
- Stay up-to-date and receive timely recruitment communications
First Time User Registration
- Register with CareerLINK.
- Complete the registration form by providing all required information.
- For multiple school postings, Register with CareerLINK and Post a NACElink Multi-School Job. (fee-based)
- Confirmation of your registration will be sent via email along with a username and password within 2-3 Days (excluding weekends and holidays).
Benefits to Employers
- Post Unlimited Job and Internship positions for FREE (multiple schools posting will be assessed a nominal fee).
- Post Jobs and Internships exclusively for CSULB students and Alumni
- Use one username and password for access to all services
- Enter job information once.
- Save text of job or internship postings for future openings.
- Register for Job Fairs and Career Events
- Request an On-Campus Interview schedule.
- Schedule an Information Session
- Track job postings